Sunday, August 7, 2016

Live For Justice Or Die For Justice








   All my years living in United States, I never thought that  I would run into trouble with the law. On that note even being lock up. And it was only for not appearing up for court for a traffic violation. That is when I knew that would be my first and last time being lock up. It is defiantly no place for human being. That is why today I'm going to discuss police brutality, analyzing Korryn Gaines accident, and what you can do if caught in similar situation.




You can see that there has been increase in police brutality since 2013. Some situations can be avoided and some can not. Did you know that out of 1,000 Americans kill thru police incidents only 1 is convicted. There has to be more training with future and present officers. And of course pertaining to a job where you may be in harms way some of the officers may be scared of nervous. In the end everybody is human beings which means a situation can be handle without using gun force. We can now analyze Ms.Gaines situation.
On Tuesday, August 2,2016 three police officers came to serve a warrant arrest for Ms. Gaines at her home of residences. This warrant was failure to appear in court. Please watch the video to get more insight on what happen.


I feel in a situation like this could have been prevented. It also seem cops were aware that Ms. Gaines was talkin to someone. In my mind I would have been ok, we have to handle the situation with caution. They could have taken Ms. Gaines out by coming through the back, windows, just so they could had got the gun out of her hand. I also felt as a mother, Ms. Gaines should had did the right thing.
In my involvement with the law was that they did treated me like a criminal. I did not get no special privileges for having a minor traffic ticket. And my day of going to court. I almost got a longer services all because I felt that I was not guilty for this traffic incident. That is when one correctional officer told me no matter if you are a good citizen. If you miss court you have disrespected the court system. Did  I thought it was mess up, yes and I got another chance again with me paying this ticket. And how did I stay calm in this situation??? I did what I was told with a lot of weeping and crying.
In this situation Ms. Gaines in my opinion knew she would get justice even though she was wrong. I would had whether seen her do the right thing. And cops no better because they could had handle this situation better. When you do right nothing can miss place you in the wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment